Dog mauling • Animal attack • Dog bite injury •
Suffering a dog bite or animal attack can be very traumatic and result in the need for both psychological and medical attention. When you or someone you love is a victim of an animal attack, we can offer the sound counsel, guidance, and aggressive advocacy you need. Our goal is to maximize your settlement or verdict to compensate you for lost wages, pain and suffering, medical expenses, reconstructive surgery, or psychological treatment after an attack.
We provide you with result-driven representation and legal support you can trust through the final resolution of your case. Contact us for more information regarding any of the following:
Injuries or attacks by other animals
In addition to dog bite or dog mauling cases, we also handle cases involving animal attacks. If you suffered a bite by a household pet such as a cat, snake, or other exotic pet you may be entitled to significant compensation. Contact us for an initial consultation or to begin an investigation in your case.
If you or someone you love has been bit or attacked:
- Seek medical attention as soon as possible, including possible treatment for rabies.
- Identify the dog and the dog's owner if possible
- Contact local police department and animal control to file a report or see that the dog is taken into custody
- Contact the County to begin an investigation of your injury and attack
- Take names and contact information for any witnesses
- Take pictures of the injuries or wounds
- Contact an attorney as soon as possible to protect your rights and claims
- Do not talk to an insurance representative or settle without first consulting with an experienced lawyer
Intensive investigations and evidence preservation in dog bite cases
At your initial consultation we will begin gathering evidence for your case. We will contact witnesses, retrieve police reports, medical documentation, photographs, and other necessary evidence for your case. It is important to consult with an attorney to ensure that the evidence in your case is recovered and preserved before negotiations, settlement, or trial. All evidence can be powerful leverage to ensure that you recover the compensation you are entitled to.
Contact Erlichman Law Firm for a free consultation with an experienced personal injury lawyer. All dog bite cases are taken on a contingency basis (NO FEE unless we recover an award for your case).
Free consultation • French, Spanish, and Korean language services available • Off-site and hospital visits by appointment • Located on 22 nd Street and Camelback, next to Biltmore Shopping Center near the heart of Phoenix, ArizonaAttorney fees are deducted from the recovered compensation after reimbursement of costs and expenses. In the event that no compensation is recovered, clients may be responsible for some court costs and expenses.